I LIKE HOW THE APE TITAN DOESN’T HAVE A HUMAN SIDE BC NOBODY KNOWS WHO TF HE IS.
ARE YOU TIRED OF YOUR REGULAR, BORING-ASS RAMEN?
WELL HOLD ON TO YOUR KNICKERS ‘CAUSE WE’RE GONNA MAKE SOME FUCKING YAKISOBA!
THIS SHIT IS FUCKING CHEAP AND EASY AS FUCK SO DON’T GO ALL WORRYING YOUR TITS OFF.
SO HERE’S THE LIST OF VICTIMS:
- 3 GODDAMN PACKS OF RAMEN NOODLES!…
Make your candles burn longer by placing them in the freezer for 24 hours prior to using.
The freezer hardens the wax, which slows the burning process.
Cut your sponges in half.
You can also spray them with a little vinegar to keep them fresh.
Mix your nice hand soap with water and dispense from a foam handwash bottle.
When the eraser on your mechanical pencil gets down to an infinitesimal nub
Prop it up with a little piece of crumpled up paper.
Make a bouquet of flowers last longer by adding a capful of vodka.
It’ll keep bacteria at bay. Add a pinch of sugar, too, for nourishment. If you don’t have vodka, a capful of bleach will also work.
Use an olive oil bottle for your dishwashing liquid.
Only a few drops will come out at once, which will keep you from wasting product. Just make sure it’s clearly labeled so no one accidentally starts cooking with it!
Store your salsa and marinara sauce jars upside down in the fridge.
It’ll prevent mold from sprouting up.
Placing a paper towel in with your salad lettuce will keep it fresh all week long.
The paper towel will absorb the moisture, which is the culprit for wilting lettuce.
Break your bananas apart.
As an alternative, if you wanted to keep the bananas in a bunch, you could wrap the stems with aluminum foil.
Double your butter by whipping it with equal parts water.
Store it in an old margarine container. It makes an easy spread that’s half the calories. Just don’t use it for baking.
25 Hot Chocolate Recipes!
- Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate / Tatertots and Jello
- S’mores Hot Chocolate / Minimalist Baker
- Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate / The Recipe Critic
- Bourbon Spiked Hot Chocolate / Chasing Delicious
- Spiked Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate / Diethood
- Spicy Hot Chocolate Mocha / Diethood
- Kahlua Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate / Dine and Dish
- Mint White Hot Chocolate / Babble
- Nutella Hot Chocolate / KitchMe
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate / A Beautiful Mess
- White Chocolate Hot Cocoa / Lil Luna
- Mexican Hot Chocolate with Dulce de Leche Spiced Cream / Babble
- Coconut Tres Leches Hot Chocolate / Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Crock Pot Hot Cocoa / Get Crocked
- Caramel Corn Hot Chocolate / Recipe Girl
- Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate / Ready Set Eat
- White Peppermint Hot Chocolate / Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Mexican Spiced Hot Chocolate / Gimme Some Oven
- Rich Dutch Hot Chocolate / Pixi Wishes
- Lavender Hot Chocolate / Because I’m Addicted
- Mayan Hot Chocolate / Latinaish
- Butterscotch Hot Chocolate / The Hopeless Housewife
- Cinammon Orange Hot Chocolate / Joy the Baker
- Gingerbread Hot Chocolate / My Recipes
- Oreo Hot Chocolate / Sweet C’s Designs
Interesting child abuse poster
A poster made by The Spanish organization ANAR Foundation (Aid to Children and Adolescents at Risk). They started a new street poster campaign that uses the process of lenticular printing to secretly send a message to abused children without alerting their abusers, even if they’re walking together.
Anyone over 4’5” sees this view, with a caption: “Sometimes, child abuse is only visible to the child suffering it.”
Anyone shorter sees the beaten child version of the poster with another caption saying: “If somebody hurts you, phone us and we’ll help you.”
I love this. This is brilliant.
advertising: you’re doing it right