25 Hot Chocolate Recipes!
- Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate / Tatertots and Jello
- S’mores Hot Chocolate / Minimalist Baker
- Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate / The Recipe Critic
- Bourbon Spiked Hot Chocolate / Chasing Delicious
- Spiked Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate / Diethood
- Spicy Hot Chocolate Mocha / Diethood
- Kahlua Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate / Dine and Dish
- Mint White Hot Chocolate / Babble
- Nutella Hot Chocolate / KitchMe
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate / A Beautiful Mess
- White Chocolate Hot Cocoa / Lil Luna
- Mexican Hot Chocolate with Dulce de Leche Spiced Cream / Babble
- Coconut Tres Leches Hot Chocolate / Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Crock Pot Hot Cocoa / Get Crocked
- Caramel Corn Hot Chocolate / Recipe Girl
- Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate / Ready Set Eat
- White Peppermint Hot Chocolate / Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Mexican Spiced Hot Chocolate / Gimme Some Oven
- Rich Dutch Hot Chocolate / Pixi Wishes
- Lavender Hot Chocolate / Because I’m Addicted
- Mayan Hot Chocolate / Latinaish
- Butterscotch Hot Chocolate / The Hopeless Housewife
- Cinammon Orange Hot Chocolate / Joy the Baker
- Gingerbread Hot Chocolate / My Recipes
- Oreo Hot Chocolate / Sweet C’s Designs
Interesting child abuse poster
A poster made by The Spanish organization ANAR Foundation (Aid to Children and Adolescents at Risk). They started a new street poster campaign that uses the process of lenticular printing to secretly send a message to abused children without alerting their abusers, even if they’re walking together.
Anyone over 4’5” sees this view, with a caption: “Sometimes, child abuse is only visible to the child suffering it.”
Anyone shorter sees the beaten child version of the poster with another caption saying: “If somebody hurts you, phone us and we’ll help you.”
I love this. This is brilliant.
advertising: you’re doing it right
And by popular demand, a tutorial on how to make a mask! the way I do it anyway. lot’s of tape.
This can be adapted into making all sorts of mask designs
hope you enjoy (:
From structure and plot to heroes and characters, your story must have everything in place if it’s to connect with the reader. Follow our guide to storytelling success.
Simplistic, but useful.